Mike Wye are one of the UK’s largest stock-holding suppliers of STEICO Wood Fibre Insulation, boasting a dedicated Insulation Team and Building Biologist available to offer leading advice and expertise.
We are renowned as the trusted UK supplier of traditional, eco-friendly, and sustainable building materials.
Our aim is to educate and promote the use of building products that are better for you, better for your home and better for the environment.
Our expert team can help you with every step of your project:
· Investigate material options for your new, sustainable building or traditional restoration project with us.
· Understand how you can benefit from the use of natural and sustainable building products.
· Allow us to calculate the performance of insulation products with our accredited software.
· Understand the impact of insulation, ventilation, breathable mortars, plasters and more with our in-house Building Biologist.
· Above all, continue to use our unrivalled support throughout the duration of your project.
Projects supplied include Buckingham Palace, The Royal Opera House, Windsor Castle, Ashton Court, and Spitalfields Historic Buildings Trust. We supply direct to customers as well as through builders’ merchants and specialist outlets throughout the UK.
The team at Mike Wye are passionate about sustainable and environmentally conscious constructions. As well as our specialist manufacture and supply service, we also have an in-house building conservation team specialising in both traditional construction and eco builds.
Our staff are committed to ensuring that you get the best service and advice available.
We specialise in the supply of traditional, natural, and sustainable building and decorating products for all types of buildings.
Our aim is to encourage people to protect not only their investment in a property, but also more broadly the architectural heritage and skills that it represents.
We understand that a business such as ours depends on giving our customers the finest quality at competitive prices.
We’ve expanded rapidly over the last 25 years and now occupy six warehouses at our Devon base from where we carry out the main aspects of our business.